IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Regardless of how offensive/not offensive you find him, it's not...

1. 219 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 117
    Regardless of how offensive/not offensive you find him, it's not hard to take his point.

Yes, the science is good, yes the interm results are very promising, yes the de-risking is another key event, yes IHL SP is still losing ground every day.

The market is a wash with green today, a 4 day trading halt, an announcement that is a good step in the right direction, the market book got wiped and we are still flirting with the 52 week low.

I am a big fan of Joel and the company, but you do idly wonder at times what it's going to take to give us a push in the other direction. Almost every announcement is met with a sell off, nothing seems to gain us traction for a long while now.

I'd say that when we get closer to Q4 results read out and the concept gets closer to a reality this may be a good catalyst, but equally I thought that about a number of milestones the last 12 months and the result has been a relentless push downwards.

Still, all in all a important piece of information has fallen into place for the long term story.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.