ASR 21.4% 0.6¢ asra minerals limited

Ann: Interim REE Mineralogical Study yields positive results, page-20

1. 4,920 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1125
    Happy to answer legit questions so thanks for asking.

I initially started building a position in 2020 so not exactly a short term investment although I do understand 2 years isn't long term either.

I didn't expect a gold mine by now, nor an endless pump, nor crypto, cattle stations or rare earths.

I did expect a gradual de risking of my investment which translated into a gradual increase in MC and hence SP and hence wealth creation. I did expect the company to execute against a strategy it had sold to shareholders (we use to be a gold explorer next door to KOH etc etc.) , I did expect a much larger MRE in May 2021 based on the exuberance and subtle hints provided by the BoD (I think this was the first time I saw a red flag to make me think these guys are full of BS), I did expect 2 more MRE's in 2021 as advised by the company, after that changed I did expect an MRE prior to options expiry in Feb 22 as promised by the company, after that didn't happen I did expect an MRE upgrade in Q1 CY22 as promised by the company, after that didn't happen...well you get the picture.

For those who make money off this I'm genuinely happy...please don't take my negativity as an attack on others investors, I want us all to do well regardless of the company. My negativity is aimed at the company, those running it and the terrible (IMO) job they have done. It's also partly aimed at myself from not backing my intuition and getting out early but I can and will learn from that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.002(21.4%)
Mkt cap ! $11.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $34.53K 5.756M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 11632659 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 1500000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.