ASR 0.00% 0.5¢ asra minerals limited

Ann: Interim REE Mineralogical Study yields positive results, page-23

1. 5,632 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4250
    Sooly, 100% correct.

My view on geology is better than when I first bought 3 years ago.

But delivering results is at odds with my view on geology.

It is why I stopped buying and diverted the money to a copper play. 632m intercept from surface down in qld.

This other Co, is tack sharp in execution and focus has not changed.

Asr, focused on tarmoola station, I see benefits long term, but the last financials showed lower than expected revenue and higher costs than I was expecting.

The way I envisaged that when it was announced to buy, was it would be Cashflow positive.

Then there is bullionfx, it is a great concept and asr did buy at a very low price when we add in the free bull tokens.

But for bullionfx to succeed it will need its own trading platform and I see problems when they will be up against the likes of binance.

REE is not my area.

Overall when I have mentioned asr to others, they come back with questions and confusion, what is there aim I am asked.

I don't exactly know I advise.

Maybe this is broad.

A company needs a trigger to rise or fall. Asr is pretty much the same price now as this time last year.

Meaning, no trigger has been meet.

They have never said there aim for tarmoola station or bullionfx.

They know, but if your investors do not, you will never get investors comfortable.

This MRE I'm looking for 400k oz based on the metres of drilling.

How we view this, is the state, what is not included, what is open.

I still firmly believe and this is my geological view only, is plus 1m oz easily.

More around Ursus, wonambi. South more. I am still keen on the source to saprolites and supergene because I feel it is not from viserion.

The source maybe profound based on the size of the washout at skywing.

This cr was a surprise, as mentioned above because i envisaged tarmoola, being Cashflow positive, and also I thought the MRE would be out first.

This Cr has ignored grass roots investors and played to sophs at a price of 1.6c when we take into account the free options.

The most loyal investor is actually the little guy, not the sophs. So I find any cr to sophs only offensive.

That goes for any company.

Asr is worth watching because it will succeed, the geology is that good. But when?

I see better plays that will deliver earlier sadly.

Timing is important to succeed in explorers if one can ride material changes, you can swap between a handfull of companies if you get your timing right.

I praise asr on what they have found, targets, expansion.

But let downs has sowered by opinion and where my money goes in the shorter term.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.