FDM 0.00% 1.1¢ freedom oil and gas ltd

Ann: Interim report for the half-year ended 31 De, page-41

1. 2,257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 409
    re: Ann: Interim report for the half-year end... Stockanalyst1, can I encourage you and other holders to provide an analysis on why you think MAD is worthwhile stock to hold. I say this because regardless of whether myself, Paul100 et al are lonely, bored, etc, we at least try to provide an analysis of the issues that concern us. The response by most holders (and I was a holder until recently), in contrast, is to attack the person but provide little by way of contrarian analysis. I keep an eye out on the stock because I am also looking at the opportunity to buy back in. Right at the moment, I see no reason to hold the stock, even allowing for today's rally (the dead cat bounce). I'm happy to be educated on value of this stock but as yet have seen little supporting arguments by existing holders. The focus of responses has been to attack the posters negative to MAD, not the arguments put forward. Paul100 has been negative MAD for a couple of years and fairness to him, he has been proved correct to this point. Anyone who bought at the peak around $1.50 in 2012 is staring at losses of the order of 75% if they're still holding. I've been on the receiving end of losses and it's an important reason why I have an exit strategy. I don't fall in love with stocks and pay little respect to the sort of commentary contained in MAD's half year results. For someone (Mike Yeager) who has walked into the company with a huge reputation and significant remuneration, he should be embarrassed with the rubbish he put out to the market. It actually treats shareholders with contempt.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FDM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.