FDM 0.00% 1.1¢ freedom oil and gas ltd

Ann: Interim report for the half-year ended 31 De, page-50

1. 2,257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 409
    re: Ann: Interim report for the half-year end... Yes, because they bought the hype. But as the company failed to deliver, they made a call to exit the stock and advised subscribers to exit. All said and done, if you believe in the company and Mike Yeager, good luck to you. I hope he delivers in spades. I'm not talking the company down. I'm just looking for evidence to make me want to buy back in. At present, it's lacking. I guess I have different expectations of what I expected to see from Yeager after 5 months. I struggle to understand that he is still "reviewing every aspect of the company's operations" at this point. We're talking about a single commodity producer operating out of Houston, with about 200 employees. Is it that hard? Also, if he is talking about opportunities outside the current portfolio, then by implication I can only conclude that either most of the leases aren't worth much chop or the reserves have been significantly overstated. I'm happy to watch developments unfold and as soon as Mike Yeager demonstrates that it's blue skies ahead, I'll happily buy back in. Just not at the moment. I'll repeat myself, very few holders have provided a comprehensive analysis on the virtues of holding MAD stock. Best wishes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FDM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.