FDM 0.00% 1.1¢ freedom oil and gas ltd

Ann: Interim report for the half-year ended 31 De, page-59

1. 2,257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 409
    re: Ann: Interim report for the half-year end... Yes mate, I do follow Motley Fool and many other analysts. And I have Motley Fool and Oil & Gas Weekly to thank for the money I made on MAD back in 2012 because I got on board based on their recommendation, at an average price of 28c and sold out an average price of $1.27. I can't complain. I have lost money on other stocks, but MAD has been manna from heaven. I won't disclose my gains because it's irrelevant to the discussion. Also, because off Motley, I was also fortunate to have bought into the CSG boom long before the market got excited - made good money from Queensland Gas, Arrow and Bow Energy. So, Motley Fool has served me well. I can only share my experience.

Re your other comment about update analyst commentaries, once I was aware that RBS Morgans had put out an updated report, I was courteous enough to provide the link (below) on this forum. Selective commentary - you completely ignored this point.

In closing the RBS Morgans update makes for interesting reading. Their target price offers very good capital gains (if achieved), though they have revised downward the target 12 month price on the last three occasions. Like some of us, they're also awaiting Mike's detailed plan. I have to say, it must be difficult for RBS Morgan to put out a completely unbiased commentary considering they have acted as placement management for MAD. But some really good analysis and I'm awaiting my mate from Amro (previously Wilson HTM) to report back on his MAD site visit last week. If there's any useful information for me to share, regardless of whether the share price is up or down, I will share it with. Also, if any of you care to read my posts, I only got bearish after the half year results because I was expecting more from Mike's commentary. Perhaps my expectations were unrealistic but I have a right to to them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FDM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.