FDM 0.00% 1.1¢ freedom oil and gas ltd

re: Ann: Interim report for the half-year end... Stockanalyst...

1. 2,257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 409
    re: Ann: Interim report for the half-year end... Stockanalyst 1,

when you have time, I encourage you to read my posts. Most have been pro MAD and I'm one of a few that has attempted to crunch numbers re revenue, EBITDA, net profit, etc to add value to the debate. I told hold stocks on blind faith. I'm not a MAD slammer, though I was disappointed at the quality of the half year account commentary, which I have indicated. Let's move on. As I have said before, I was lucky to have come on board in early 2011, loaded up because I liked what I saw and was also fortunate to have attended a couple of analyst briefings in the offices of Wilson HTM (my broker). I met Don Heinrich, Brad Simmons, Lee Clarke, Andrew Crawford and Joe Camuglia. I have also visited their operations in Texas in late 2011. The rest is history. I made very good money. I bought back in just after Lee Clarke committed $1.3M of his money on the stock and sold out when my stop loss exit price of 42c was breached. If you read my earlier posts, I also talk about my losses in other stocks. I have been brutally honest about my successes as well as my losses and have explained how deep losses (Marion Energy - MAE) forced me to review my strategy and approach to risk management - this is information I have provided to you guys to help you in your decision making because I have lost money and it wasn't a pleasant feeling. Perhaps I should apologise for caring about my fellow posters. I personally find comments levelled at individuals e.g. boredom, loneliness, does absolutely nothing to enhance the quality of debate about the stock. Let's not forget that we invest in the stock market to make money. You and I are no different. If some of us raise red flags about a stock, we're highlighting some potential risks in our view. If a forum is about an admiration society that should only post nice things about a stock we own, then we may as well disband the forum because there's no value add. A concluding comment. I attended a company briefing session in mid 2012 (at the offices of Wilson HTM) in mid 2012. Don Heinrich and Brad Simmons were talking production of 3,000 bopd by mid 2013 and were "supremely confident" the company would get there because it was a very realistic target. You can understand why some of us are cautious. Even RBS Morgans are more cautious today about the stock than 12 months ago and they're somewhat compromised because they have an interest in the company. Feel free to have a dig at me, but I re-affirm that RBS Morgan's has consistently lowered their 12 month price target for MAD in the past 12 months. I don't think I need to labour the point. Moving forward, yes I still have an interest in MAD because if Mike Yeager can turn things around, I'm looking at filling my pockets with $$$$. MAD has been good to me and I hope it will be good for me again and all other holders. Best wishes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FDM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.