5GG 14.6% 4.7¢ pentanet limited

All looks good to me. All metrics growing that we want to grow,...

1. 308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    All looks good to me. All metrics growing that we want to grow, all metrics decreasing we want to decrease. Especially relating to Geforce now.

Does anyone see something of concern?

What I have been thinking is that COVID is making its way to WA when the borders open whether we like it or not. Working from home and spending more time at home is something that will happen in the near future. What industry boomed during the last lockdowns? GAMING.

I see this as a catalyst for Geforce now. More people spending time at home with restricted ability to buy new generation consoles and new graphics cards. We have (roughly) 100,000 active users and growing at a good rate from the data given in the above announcement.

What I see as working in our favour:
    - COVID causing lockdowns/restrictions, more people at home looking for entertainment, a lot of people who were previously gamers will have old PS4's or an old PC lying around, wanting to play newer games in better quality, at an affordable price. The mentality of "I wont buy a new computer because I'm not sure how long Ill be playing" doesn't apply when the price is only $(x) per month.
    - mid tier plans being released, making it even more affordable for new gamers to sign up on a paying subscription.
    - Numbers of active users is climbing SIGNIFICANTLY, exactly what is wanted. These types of services tend to snowball, as long as the product is good. The more users we have that are providing good word of mouth exposure, the more it will grow. This is a new product, still not widely understood by the general public, and as per my previous post. I think the perfect target audience is mum and dads looking for a cheaper option for their children to enter the gaming community, never underestimate the power of word of mouth in this audience, parents talking, kids talking etc etc. I still think getting this demographic talking about Geforce now is the most critical to our future.

Again, anyone who hasn't used Geforce now, I HIGHLY encourage you to have a play around with it.

Goodluck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 5GG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.006(14.6%)
Mkt cap ! $20.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.8¢ 4.2¢ $158.1K 3.453M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 410344 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 17280 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
5GG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.