TLG 15.8% 66.0¢ talga group ltd

I think this has spooked investors , why announce such...

1. 1,071 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    I think this has spooked investors , why announce such statements when you know investor sentiment on the edge.

there is no certainty that they will prove to be correct or that the range of
    outcomes indicated by the Interim Report will be achieved. To achieve the range of outcomes indicated
    in the Interim Report, capital funding in the order of €520 - €1,100 million plus contingencies may
    be required. Investors should note that there is no certainty that the Company will be able to raise that
    amount of funding when needed. It is also possible that such funding may only be available on terms
    that may be dilutive to or otherwise affect the value of the Company’s existing shares. It is also possible
    that the Company could pursue other ‘value realisation’ strategies such as a sale, partial sale or joint
    venture of the project. If it does, this could materially reduce the Company’s proportionate ownership of
    the deposits covered by the mining study. Given the uncertainties involved, investors should not make
    any investment decisions based solely on the results of the Interim Report

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
66.0¢
Change
0.090(15.8%)
Mkt cap ! $250.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
58.5¢ 66.5¢ 58.5¢ $1.315M 2.104M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4903 64.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
66.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.