TLG 15.8% 66.0¢ talga group ltd

Ann: Interim Scoping Study Report shows expansion potential, page-39

1. 1,850 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1469
    I didn't think TLG was particularly on the shorters radar until today, being only about 3% short interest up to now. However today's trading pattern does suggest it may be a current target.
    The announcement today was undeniably positive - no doubt at all. Yet Talga was sold down aggressively from the open this morning.
    No one in their right mind would have read the announcement and panic sold at whatever rate they could get - so this was clearly an aggressive shorting campaign targetted to sell down Talga upon release of any news - positive or negative or neutral, just any news.
    The wider market that isn't all that well versed in the talga story sees the announcement coinciding with a big sell off and assumes they must be related - leading to a chain reaction of selling pressure. Stop losses get hit etc etc.
    Heck even holders on this forum have been asking what is negative about today's announcement.
    Nothing!
    Nothing is negative about Talga full stop - except for this blasted Swedish Supreme Court who probably work Tuesdays, Wednesdays And Thursdays only, and are too preoccupied about the case where a neighbour refused to mow the other neighbours strip of lawn on the pavement, or other such pressing matters.
    I'm at the point where I'm wondering if us holders should start contacting the SC to ask wtf is going on? This beggars belief.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
66.0¢
Change
0.090(15.8%)
Mkt cap ! $250.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
58.5¢ 66.5¢ 58.5¢ $1.315M 2.104M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4903 64.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
66.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.