TLG 1.18% 43.0¢ talga group ltd

My thoughts on why it crashed 6% is announcement on scoping...

1. 571 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    My thoughts on why it crashed 6% is announcement on scoping although gave a price, it also stated no idea where and if we can get funding, and then when stated amounts to be mined, stated no geological evidence to provide any confidence in those numbers, lastly when stating mining, then talked about mining underground, which of course comes with additional costs.

Hardly a positive announcement, but if that's what the scoping study came back with them it had to be released.

if you listen to latest investor webinar, it was mentioned that it was a route they were considering.

Looks like when SC decision is announced, then further announcements will be done going this route.

The bottleneck is no longer the Appeals, it is the municipality planning, without this I do not see how any production can be done in 2025, so looking at 2027 ???.

Hmmmmm this is looking like Talga is going to be a takeover target with companies who have deeper pockets than keep raising money by shareholders and institutions.

When the SC appeals is announced, I will reassess position after the flurry of announcements, whether to cut and run.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.0¢
Change
0.005(1.18%)
Mkt cap ! $163.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.5¢ 47.5¢ 41.0¢ $991.6K 2.241M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19237 43.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.5¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.