TLG 15.8% 66.0¢ talga group ltd

"The interim report is likely for the submission stage to become...

1. 646 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 120

"The interim report is likely for the submission stage to become a strategic project under the CRMA. During the info day that was live-streamed to show companies how to apply, one requirement was: "Summarise the project's financing including foreseen capital expenditure (CAPEX) and operational expenditure (OPEX) at different project development stages."

0.6Mtpa total: €527.7m
    1Mtpa total: €717.3m
    2Mtpa total: €1,067.1m

The application form also shows that company representatives will have the opportunity to discuss the financial needs of their project with the CRM Board's dedicated sub-group on project financing. How would this be possible without some sort of DFS/scoping study?

"Anode precursor concentrate output up to ~425,000tpa at a mining rate of 2Mtpa"

I believe these numbers will demonstrate to the CRM Board, loud and clear, that Talga represents the EU's greatest opportunity to reduce their supply chain risks and dependence on other countries for anode/graphite. One high quality project has the potential to take a significant bite and help achieve their target of 10%.

The exact date for applications to close is the 22nd of August. The full study is planned to be completed in Q4, around the same time that strategic projects are announced. So no, I wouldn't say this was a fluff announcement. It also provides shareholders with some valuable insights on just how large the expansion stages can become."

an interesting view from someone, a share holder

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
66.0¢
Change
0.090(15.8%)
Mkt cap ! $250.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
58.5¢ 66.5¢ 58.5¢ $1.315M 2.104M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4903 64.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
66.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.