SMP 5.84% 64.5¢ smartpay holdings limited

I've done a bit of number crunching here:So the best capture for...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 141 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3606/3606334-7225123f36f8d3ed3f2e828b6bf3bc85.jpg

I've done a bit of number crunching here:

So the best capture for my investment thesis in this company is based around the $ revenue per terminal. Secondly the focus is on growing the number of deployed terminals.

We can see on the bottom right graph -- Revenue per terminal was $3,100 over FY21.

As per the July Q1 update, the July run rate was $2.32m and given the 7,306 terminals implied a revenue per terminal of $3,811 on an annualised 12 month view. (Keep in mind that I expect Dec, January to be the "busy" period).

July saw the RPTa (Revenue Per Terminal, annualised) come in at $3,608 and August with $3,290.

This implies that even given the lockdowns, SMP is still generating more $ per terminal than it was for the period that was FY21.

Oh, and we should probably be cognisant of the ~850 terminal additions added for the months of August and July.

If SMP can deploy 1,000 units a quarter this implies ~4,000 a year. For the sake of conservatism lets say they achieve 3,500 new terminals.

3,500 terminals at a conservative RPTa of $3,500 creates ~$12.25m in revenue simply from additions. (This is my aspiration for the company for FY22 in additions alone).

BULLISH CASE

A bullish take on the above numbers:

4,000 new terminals * $4,000 per terminal

$16m incremental revenues.

All for the price of $175m NZD. Not really a good reflection of the upside potential for Smartpay over the next three years.......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.