ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 485 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    Please, can I ask that those who don't hold refrain from rubbing salt in wounds, at least for a few days until we've had a chance to go off and process?  It's not going to help anything, all it is is "I TOLD YOU SO".  We're not going to listen to you if you give us any more advice because it's not helpful advice, it's revenge posting.

We all make investment mistakes and misjudgements.  Show me one person who hasn't.  They are probably lying if they say every share they ever bought has made them money.

The other thing is that this new CEO and Board are commissioning their own report on where and what went wrong, and who made decisions.  I think they probably already have a good idea, but with an independent review and a report to hand to ASIC, they are covering themselves against legal action as none of them were involved in anything fraudulent.

So who are we going to sue?  The past directors and management will have sheltered their money quite effectively away from legal action by now, knowing what they did to get it.  

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.