ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

They proposed to produce high grade premium product(63%+) and...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 504 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7

They proposed to produce high grade premium product(63%+) and gave out proposed cost figures and proposed price per ton sales targets that where all very attractive.

Yes we can agree we never reached the targets and perhaps that it was never possible in the first place but arguing the premise flawed by definition is a step too far.

Considering most of the major steel producers in India haveb be plants themselves it seems rediculous to assert it to be a bad idea in principle. 

My perspective is the resources that we had that were known to be low quality where in fact even lower quality than we had be told and we're not up to the required minimums for the project to be successful which would explain our purchasing of low grade ore from and ore trader for some time.

When nsl's share price was exploring and getting up near 5c per share I was literally the only one saying things seemed fishy and taking a lot of abuse for my comments. I don't remember you posting any of your current rhetoric then at all. But you don't see me posting here everyday rubbing people's nose in it... And you have to ask your self if you want to be the type of person taking so much satisfaction in other average Joe retail investors misfortunes, especially if you have lost money on NSL yourself, I would think you would have a little more empathy. Why not express your pain towards the people responsible for your loss and not fellow investors?

Going forward I think NSL could possibly make a partnership with a steel producer to setup/run a beneficiation plant, perhaps using our current hardware. It would likely be nowhere near is profitable but would allow for a solid footing to potentially find a suitable resource to get the plan back on track or perhaps pivot to other projects leveraging using modern techniques and western safety practices.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.