VRC 0.00% 0.3¢ volt resources limited

Nice post, Foghorne! The momentum for the production of...

1. 1,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    Nice post, Foghorne!

The momentum for the production of batteries for use in vehicles, for home storage and for large scale grid storage is rapidly increasing. By 2020 the demands for lithium and graphite will be huge, but by 2025 it will be monumental!

An astute investor may consider spreading the risk when buying into the graphite market. My belief is that VRC will become a profitable graphite producer. And who knows, by 2025 all of the current graphite mining companies, MNS, WKT, BKT etc., may also be profitable producers of graphite, such will be the demand for the stuff!

However it may be prudent to offset the risk of owning a spec graphite stock by also buying a lithium stock or two. Some of the lithium stocks have already had huge gains, but some of the smaller stocks appear to have enormous upside when their planned mining begins!

A rise of 100% in the sp of a stock currently would take about 40 years to achieve with money in a bank. So, making a 100% profit in one stock and a 200% profit in another stock makes a lot of sense, if you can achieve it. The potential to make large profits for investors in lithium and graphite stocks looks promising. The skill is in choosing the right stocks, and that's where buying several stocks to reduce the risks also makes sense.

Volt now has the funding issue behind it, it will have money coming in from the conversion of its options, several million dollars at least, and is soon to be mining test samples for potential buyers to assess. For a spec stock the story looks good. I now have a buy order in again for VRC, but I am also looking at offsetting that risk by buying a lithium stock or two!

GLTA investors!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 40000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.