APT 0.00% $66.47 afterpay limited

I'm loathed to look at this website and be alarmed in any way....

1. 18 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I'm loathed to look at this website and be alarmed in any way.

Firstly there are none of America's most reputable fashion brands or retail chains in that store directory, there are some large companies but nothing like a David Jones or Target, Barneys or Bloomingdales in there, and if you were to compare it to the reputable nature of Afterpay's customer base, there really isn't much of a comparison. Secondly the functionality of the website itself is really bad. I clicked in the MENS FASHION section and all of the sub categories are womens product, which says they're either not getting any traction in the mens fashion area, or they're not focussing on their website functionality correctly, either way its not great.

These points may not seem like a big deal, but what it does show is how new and young this company is. America is a huge country and there are literally thousands of new retail and branded business's popping up every year, until "Sezzle" (Terrible brand name) gathers any real brands or retailers into their modest portfolio, I suspect they're a really long way from being a hurdle for APT which has already secured the largest retailer and brand customer base available in Australia/the world, as well as partnering with one of our largest airlines etc etc..

https://www.afterpay.com/en-AU/category/featured-retails

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.