BRV 0.00% 35.8¢ big river gold ltd

Why can't management talk about the following? :- Are they...

1. 1,569 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Why can't management talk about the following? :- Are they hoping Juruena will be producing at sometime into the future? If so ( with finance approved), approximately when?, what type of mine operation?, where?, what is the expected thru rate?, what are the margins?, what profits are expected? The answer will be, " it will all be in the scoping study, the one that was to be released by the end of October." Management please give us something more, you cannot get our hopes up and say SS should be out by October and then defer the SS until April without some sort of announcement and/or explanation! If it was due to a different financial arrangement, then please tell us! You guys are more secretive than the Freemasons. I'd say most here have been thinking the same as what the poster tui said in his post. But haven't been quite as bold as to say ourselves. When you act like secret squirrel (in my opinion), for no known justifiable reason, it only adds to the poster's idea, that's called common sense at play. Please make sense of the situation surrounding Juruena, it's very confusing at the moment. Sentiment: none (insert sad face)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.