BRV 0.00% 35.8¢ big river gold ltd

Ann: International Roadshow Presentation - February 2016, page-6

1. 1,569 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Worse still GZ is if they did have news, in fact heaps of meaningful news, but they kept it to themselves or to themselves and a select few for self serving purposes. I hope I'm wrong. I would have to be wrong surely! Incidentally, I'm a massive fan of Martin Armstrong, his blog always makes fascinating reading. He predicted back in 2011 when Gold was hitting new highs and the Gold promoters were saying it will go even higher, that Gold would hit $1000 an ounce by late 2015 ( he was pretty close). He's now predicting Gold to hit $5K an ounce sometime in 2017. WHEN Juruena finally becomes a producer, and if Gold does reach those price heights, who knows what CAS's SP may be. Also, Borborema is still marginal with it's grades at these current Gold prices, even with the exchange rate. What would the NPAV of Borborema be if Gold was to hit $5K an ounce. As you can tell, I'm trying to remain hopeful in CAS since I can't afford to sell, or at least accept the losses if I did sell, I should have had a stop loss in place with CAS. Shoulda, woulda, coulda, lol. Anyway, it's good to see you still have your sense of humor mate. As mentioned, it's been hard days at CAS for mum and dad shareholders at the moment. The share market is a mug's game if you're investing in small caps and not one of the bigger players. I'm understanding more and more why many will only invest in blue chip stocks. All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.