BRV 0.00% 35.8¢ big river gold ltd

My hunch GZ regarding Gold is this is currently a false rally. I...

1. 1,569 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    My hunch GZ regarding Gold is this is currently a false rally. I still think Gold will go sub $1000. I maintain that when there's a stock market correction and people rush to the security of bonds and not Gold, that Gold will continue to fall long term. In this last stock market correction there was a little of both, bonds and Gold, however still not enough investing in Gold, too many still rely on the safety of bonds which means they still have confidence in government. Once there's no longer confidence in government, and investors see Gold as their only safe haven, then we will see the next bull run in Gold. I just don't think it's Gold's time just yet. The emperors need to be revealed that they have no clothes (USA, and Europe). Also, some retirees invested in BC Iron at $5 to get the 45 cent fully franked dividend because they couldn't maintain their life style of term deposits only. BC Iron is now 7.8 cents with no dividend -- that's cruel, I feel sorry for those people. You no doubt have a similar story with CAS. I hope you don't mind me giving an opinion, but I won't be selling out of CAS until the SS is released, I still maintain that it will say great things. And I still hope that the delay was due to tieing up a finance deal for Juruena, all the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.