C7A 0.00% 1.1¢ clara resources australia ltd

I do have to agree- no need of dislike button! Also agree great...

1. 5,031 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2596
    I do have to agree- no need of dislike button! Also agree great to have some of our newer additions to the ANW family- it’s important to continually get new blood and investors.
    I also like the terrific/sometimes heated/ sometimes personal - discussions that take place on ANW - and really recognise the importance of some of the expertise and experience some posters- ie, Crash, Rattle, Mikesz, Blister, etc, bring to this discussion.
    We have a really good balance with everyone having their say- and it’s important to continually have both sides of the argument played out! I have to say that by putting ignore on some of these posters- you are missing some terrific information and past facts on the company that need to be aired!
    So to all- enjoy the growing company- and hopefully within a year we are a lot further advanced than now and the share price many multiples of now!
    It just seems too cheap at this price- given it’s a producer, and has wanted metals and has an ace or two up its sleeve!
    Enjoy the ride all, and continue to post informative discussions that can keep us all level headed on this company!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C7A (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.201M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 719527 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 54999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
C7A (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.