ERM 0.00% 5.3¢ emmerson resources limited

Ann: Intersections of Bonanza High Grade Gold Plus Visible Gold,EVN-ERM.AX, page-62

1. 2,814 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 620
    I doubt your post is very helpful at all Eshmun. I could have tried to be a smart ass and got technical and/or copy and paste from google, but that doesn't help one little bit for those readers who have little to no knowledge what a gold supergene enrichment zone looks like.

Plus, if you are going to bring in more details about the science and technicalities you should do a much better job of it than that superficial cut and paste you did. I'm sure there would be many more confused readers now thanks to that post.

Anyway, the point of my post was to explain how to picture a gold supergene enrichment zone in the most simplest way for all readers to get that picture. I also put into the context how such a zone can be a good sign for open pit mining potential. I deliberately didn't go into the residual gold concentrations that might be even closer to surface nor details about gossan zones, oxidation zones, leaching zones, and water table levels. Trying to explain all the geochemical details of element dispersion factors controlled by climate, geomorphology, hydrologic factors, redox boundaries and varying pH in the weathering profile would not have been helpful to the uninformed either. Yes, I deliberately "dumped" it down for a HC reader reason.

So, if anyone is interested in understanding more or clearing up their confusion after reading the post by Eshmun then the following link is worth a quick read, especially page 10. Go to that page and have a look at the diagram in Figure 13. It provides a great picture of what a gold enrichment zone typically looks like........... as described earlier.......... a mushroom description is apt and the most common way to describe what it looks like. Here is the link:

http://www.crcleme.org.au/RegExpOre/1-oredeposits.pdf

And finally, I wouldn't get too concerned by Eshmun's reservations about "true widths" either at this stage. This discovery is a IOCG deposit and by it's very nature has much more to reveal concerning quality and quantity. As I posted the other day, there is still plenty more exploratory work to go.................... but but but.................. the indicators to date are very exciting. So roll up and buy your bus ticket or just stand by and wave goodbye to the passengers. GLTAH.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $28.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.3¢ 5.3¢ $297 5.598K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 29400 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 176000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.49am 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ERM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.