ERM 0.00% 5.3¢ emmerson resources limited

Ann: Intersections of Bonanza High Grade Gold Plus Visible Gold,EVN-ERM.AX, page-63

1. 12,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3833
    Your explanation was simply wrong in a number of respects and I don't think it is helpful for readers to absorb wrong information. Supergene enrichment is a late stage process (caused by weathering) as water moves down through the rock, not up. The epochs of the original mineralising event and the supergene enrichment could in theory be billions of years apart and be totally unrelated. If you think my knowledge is derived from Googling and cutting and pasting you have that wrong. I simply thought that a correct explanation is a much more informative base for making decisions around than your condescending attempt which could mislead the reader into believing that this part of a deposit is a result of a primary mineralising event and present in all cases. It is not certain that every ore deposit will have a supergene zone as it is a consequence of late stage processes as I've explained and depends on a number of factors, the main one being if the old land surface remains intact. If the old land surface has been stripped away and then recovered by younger weathering profiles then the supergene zone can be totally absent. The strength of this chemical enrichment also depends on the conditions that existed over a long period of time so if you have deposits nearby having similar enrichment, the likelihood is that your deposit will also have enrichment as well. As mentioned in my previous post ore grades are enriched in the supergene not diluted as you suggested in your original post.

I coach an 8 year old basket ball team and as a coach I teach them the correct technique so they can maximise their enjoyment and ability to play. I think the same thing applies to learning about mining exploration. Teaching the wrong technique is not helpful, so don't shoot the messenger. You are normally pretty spot on with your posts, that one needed correcting. Esh

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.