ECT 0.00% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Ann: Intersuisse appointed to increase cash resou, page-19

1. 6,284 Posts.
    re: Ann: Intersuisse appointed to increase ca... The benefit to ''the broker'' of the coy is inversely proportional the ''detriment'' all other forms of company working capital/cash burn requirements have proven thus far, IN A FALLING MKT!

In an unclear overall global market, ESI has just ensured top cover survival via a working capital contingency plan, of ''Trojan'' horse (before the cart(er)) significance.

( being wary of Greeks bearing gifts is soooo OLD SCHOOL!)

Now.... considering ALL (tried and false) follies of recent AND past times,,, ( research pacific capital zero coupon credit facility, APC&S IP shares in trust...or ...even the current 12 million dollar F.T. line of credit,,,).... No longer required ! ...IN A FALLING MARKET ( yep wait until the next sub prime data hits the big end of town this,,,and next quarter),,\

You/WE as share holders will realise....This is a breath of fresh air!

If you understood the covalent and strategic bond that this has just crystallized between an entity that has to date provided extraordinary gentlemen's agreement advice ON EVERY LEVEL,,,you ,,,like me,,,would be,,,OVER THE MOON !

(FWIW, my youngest son has just returned home with mums car...$5000 bingle..not his fault...70 yr old drove thru a stop sign and cleaned him up.....he's ok,,,but cant understand why I didn't chew his head off lol)

Congatulations GF. you have done more to environmentally clean this technology than will ever see light of day!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.343M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
58 31187534 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 15442632 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.