MYL 0.00% 70.0¢ mallee resources limited

I'm not one to post that often or to defend or bag out others on...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 83 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    I'm not one to post that often or to defend or bag out others on this thread like some have been recently.
    I sold on open of the coup day when news was breaking. Not the whole position but about a third. The prudent move to take some gains off the table while leaving a sizeable portion to run. Nothing stopping me from buying back in if there is unwarranted fear and an associated price slump.
    For those who were blindly following Kaleen grow up. Do your own research and make your own decisions. We are all adults and the inability of people to accept their own mistakes is exactly what is wrong with the world these days.
    Did Kaleen pump this stock with his opinions of it? yes. As does 95% of the people on this thread btw
    Should it have had any bearing on people's investment decisions? no. Do your own research and don't be a sheep.
    There is nothing wrong with trading this stock or reacting to news as it comes out before other people trade it. That's what trading is about. Don't get butt hurt when you get caught on the wrong side. There are always risk don't just blame a scapegoat. Take the lessons and learn from them don't blame someone else for your own failings.

Lets make this thread a useful forum again rather than just a spiteful shitshow where we all want to blame each other cause the military f*ed us and a few reacted quicker than others.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.