TVN 0.00% 5.6¢ tivan limited

Interesting interview.My first point is that PB has changed the...

1. 521 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 568
    Interesting interview.

My first point is that PB has changed the format from BRR's.

BRR chats were only a few minutes and COMPLETELY scripted. This was more of an interview, obviously TNG has paid for this and has set the narrative but the interviewer was more of a journalist and was free to put some questions to PB. Time didn't seem to be an issue with the chat being about 20 minutes. The interview will also go to a larger Smallcap audience.

The video is also available on YouTube. It appears that TNG are listening.

On the content for me there was nothing new. Perhaps I haven't heard it officially, but it is no surprise the FEED completion and FID will be next year. Again no surprise here. This interview will be useful for a new or potential investor, there was lots of talk about TIVAN and licensing of this to other players..

PB was confident that they will have no problems addressing the port EIS supplementary submission which is again nice to have reinstated.

On finance PB mentions that he doesn't think they will need the full $600M usd KfW loan with NAIF and equity. PB has previously (at least personally) states that NAIF was preferable to KFW finance due to much longer finance terms.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $98.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 5.7¢ 5.6¢ $22.99K 408.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 595443 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 236182 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.24pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.