TVN 1.96% 5.0¢ tivan limited

Ann: ********* Interview - Paul Burton and Herbert Weissenbaeck, page-63

1. 3,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 527
    I thank those on here who took up the offer...without it TNG wouldn't survive. I've given up looking to buy and reduced my holdings and I'm sure quite a few have done the same.
    Some have disappeared altogether....Tigers who would post frequently on here is a noted absentee along with scooter...maybe arthritis has set into their fingers after years posting but in reality I believe they've given up and sold out.

What director would make statements along the line that "this will see us through to finance" and then have 2 or 3 further C/Rs after.....so is this the last C/R PB??? rolleyes.png
    But I suppose this should be expected considering we were suppose to be in Production half a decade ago by his reckoning.
    No responses...no apologies for his BS ....it appears he's just a arrogant Director dragging this out to his retirement.... a brilliant salary on a penny stock.
    Always you may get your wish...TNG doesn't need Covid to drive the sp to 4c ...we have something better..PB.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $88.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.0¢ $101.9K 1.972M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 220628 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 62648 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.16pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.