TVN 0.00% 5.0¢ tivan limited

So all this talk has prompted me to ask one question & that is...

1. 4,166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2911
    So all this talk has prompted me to ask one question & that is whether TNG has assembled a team capable of delivering the Mt Peake Mine & Darwin TIVAN Refinery.
    Commercial, Sales, Marketing, process expertise aside, what are the project delivery (EPCM) capabilities of the management team?

https://www.tngltd.com.au/corporate/management/

Dan Foo - Project Director
    For the past three years, Mr Foo was the CEO of Endeavour Energy Corporation, an international start-up company in the Waste-to-Energy sector. Prior to that, he was the General Manager of Doric Group, a resource and infrastructure company. Between 2010 and 2012, he served as Director of Major Projects of UGL Limited. He was also the Director of the Feasibility Study phase of a $5 billion Aurukun Bauxite/Alumina refinery over a two-year period, based in Queensland for Chalco Australia.

UGL 2010-2012 - Project Director in execution of the largest rare Earth Plant for Lynas in Pahang, Malaysia
    Process - ship concentrate to a refinery in Malaysia.

Doric Group GM - Projects 2012-2014
    - Acacia Prison Expansion 2014
    - Hope Downs Accommodation Village 2013
    - Warnbro Shopping Centre 2014
    - Woolworths Harvest Lake 2014
    - Jimblebar Project 2013
    - Hamilton Motel 2012
    - Harry Perkins Institute of Medical Research 2013
    - Wanangkura Stadium 2012
    - Australian Submarine Corporation Garden island 2014
    - Wickham recreation Precinct 2012
    Hope Downs - Roy Hill, Jimblebar - BHP, Hamilton Motel - FMG, Wanangkura Stadium (Port Hedland) - Iron Ore Town where all 3 of these groups have their ports. They built FMG's Hedland Camp, Gina's site Camp, a big rec centre in Hedland, BHP's Jimblebar Camp - on their own these projects would have presented their own challenges. Juggling them all simultaneously (plus others) & delivering to diverse clients such as these, would have been difficult.

Terry Stark
    Mr Stark previously held the position of Managing Director, Resources Division for lithium miner Galaxy Resources Limited between 2008 and 2013, where he led and managed the Australian operations management team on key planning issues and made recommendations on key business decisions to the Managing Director.
    - 'He is the holder of a West Australian First Class Mine Manager's Certificate of Competency & a Quarry Manager's Certificate of Competency. Mr Stark oversaw the development & construction of the Mt Cattlin spodumene project.

Paul Kreppold
    -
    He also served as the Chief Civil Structural Engineer, responsible for management of the civil and structural design of the Goro Nickel Project, a US$3.3 billion nickel development project in New Caledonia.
    1989-2000 - Principal Structural Engineer GRD - GRD Minproc is an international engineering company headquartered in Perth (acquired by AMEC in 2009)
    2009-2011 - Engineering Manager FAST JV RGP5
    - November 2008 - BHP Billiton today announced approval of the Rapid Growth Project 5 (RGP5) with a total capital investment of US$4.8 billion (BHP Billiton share). This includes previously approved capital of US$930 million.

In short expertise needed in -
    Engineering management - Paul
    Civil, Structural - Paul
    Mine Planning, Development & execution (including beneficiation plant) - Terry
    Project Management of Multiple simultaneous sites - Dan
    Non-Process Infrastructure - Airports, Roads, Accommodation villages, offices, workshops, warehouses - Dan
    Mineral Processing facilities - Dan (Lynas), Terry (Mt Cattlin), Paul (Goro)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $82.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 5.0¢ $3.805K 76.09K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1433244 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 28625 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.28am 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.9¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.9¢ 30992
Last updated 10.28am 16/05/2024 ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.