UNT 5.26% 2.0¢ unith ltd

Sickasgus, i'd say CM8 would just white label their platform and...

1. 6,615 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Sickasgus, i'd say CM8 would just white label their platform and build a new app for Kim.

It would be another way for her to engage, and profit, from her fan base.

I think Passion for Fashion is strong enough to stand alone.

Glu actually approached Kim's team for her current app. And as i said to Dom yesterday, it seems her team are open for business...

The only issue around this deal would be the markets view of Kim. They may see this as a gimmick. HC would most definitely see this as a gimmick. I can see the posts now. It could not be further from the truth.

The numbers are just staggering. She was set to take in $85m (see article below) and this was mid last year.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/insertc...hian-may-make-85-million-from-her-video-game/

If Dom and the team can build an app that is even half as successful, in terms of revenue, say $100m per year.... even $50m per year... you'd be seeing a 3 digital market cap pretty quickly IMO.

Will be very interesting to watch how this unfolds. And if anything does get released officially then i'd expect some American buying off the back of it. They understand this space and know very well the power and money of celebrity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $24.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $111.7K 5.640M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 267885 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 1637388 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.