MAY 3.57% 2.7¢ melbana energy limited

For those watching the daily price, you’ll drive yourself nuts....

1. 1,944 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    For those watching the daily price, you’ll drive yourself nuts.

As we know the fundamentals are excellent potential, and that may turn into an understatement. However until production is online, I doubt we will see huge rises. If Z is successful, we will see the price pump. Then profit taking and decline again. Great for day traders or those seeking free carry.

A LT like myself, I don’t expect price to start to settle until production is underway, the increase as more wells are added. Basic commonsense really. Although commonsense and the market don’t always seem to gel.

Pluses for me long term are that there is already a pipeline corridor. Land production Well placements are much quicker. Cuba is a ready market that according to announcements will pay Brent prices per grade of crude. Diminishing need to export with associated costs and going up against some of the Political external minefields.

Nothing above is new news. However, remember, importantly we still await basic information and verifications on a myriad of things. So if your wondering why we aren’t at 20, 30, 40, 50, 60 cents, be patient, imo we may hit those points all going well (no pun intended) over the next 9-12-18 months or so, perhaps some much sooner than later.

As always DYOR before investing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
-0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $90.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 2.9¢ 2.7¢ $87.74K 3.087M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 848777 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 284679 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.