CF1 16.7% 2.8¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

This is true, I agree. Like with many things that happen with...

1. 707 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    This is true, I agree. Like with many things that happen with companies the first instinct Is to panic and think the worst, in which some cases this is definetly the fact, but if you understand this company and take some time to think about whats happened in a little more depth whilst remaining balanced then the current outcome is not a negative thing to happen. In fact it may have well been planned all along. These people had a strategy which I feel was well thought out in advance, possible well before the minions like us started buying shares. One can speculate as to the reasons for his departure which was stated family reasons and his other role with a FP organization which may very well be true but needless to say as I stated before PC has always been the most active and also MF and the silent hard work that the Intiger staff is doing around the clock. Now I believe MR still has options available with the company,correct me if I'm wrong though,if this is the fact then its in his best interest that Intiger performs even with his departure, he laid groundwork, opened the door, made IAM visible with large players and essentially that part of the job is done. MR also being in management of the CBA owned sub then this business would also benefit from IAMs service.
    Lets not forget that the demand is huge for this service, another office opened up oseas, its not a matter of if we get clients its when and the challenge of keeping up with it all, this is why the business has to be done in stages, mous, pilots, 6 month time frames with larger entities etc etc. Once a few are onboard other will have to follow,there is no choice, absolutely no choice at all,there is no competition, and if competition were to emerge it takes years just to set up a specialized business of this nature. Now as for regular updates sure its warm and fuzzy to get them, I get that fix with QBL with an announcement every week with little to no impact, its better to have solid anns and a lot less of them. Lets also not forget IAM doesn't need nor does it have a marketing dept. Who cares about Monday and Mondays share price, lets focus on the long term, it takes time to go through the steps of growing a business like this and the share price will never truly reflect until the finished product, in which many will have missed the boat. Right time,right place, the industry is under huge pressure almost to the point of collapse at the moment and IAm is the only solution at present,. Key management,expanding offices, Sentry increasing practices in the pilot,NAB warming up,MOU3 on the horizon, MF running the show. !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.004(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $15.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.8¢ $2.878K 102.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 75000 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 389112 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.