CF1 10.0% 2.2¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

I hope you're right, but we've had people say that about the 6's...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 8,074 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 558
    I hope you're right, but we've had people say that about the 6's and 5's and 4's and now we're talking 3's, see how it goes, but I think without good news soon'ish there's a decent chance this is heading to test the .028-.032 support regions, where'd I'd imagine the bulls should be able to hold it for a while.

It's the same old specky traits time and time again, FA looks promising therefore big buying on hype until eventually it can no longer sustain those levels without substantial news and/or more importantly substantial revenue. That is to say a stocks price-earnings can only run on faith for so long before reality sinks in and the market says 'show me the money', look at the NUH and XPE charts, very similar look to IAM's, and yet NUH have already brought in a couple of mill in revenue this financial year, XPE on the other hand remains somewhat toxic until the market gets a better sniff of revenue. One only has to look at 1PG for a perfect example of how it can end up regardless of how bullish is initially.

Hopefully some big revenue driving news hits soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.002(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $12.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $7.78K 360.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 103090 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 300000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.