CF1 13.0% 2.6¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Ann: Intiger Appoints New Chair, page-71

1. 1,302 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    Well said FF

Top man for the chair PC

I'm sure that Mark Rantall and Patrick Canion will continue to work close and Mark will be more than happy to support Intiger in the future

Can't believe the noise created here on hc, and yes it is sad to know that Mark Rantall does not remain in the management
    It has been a few weeks of down times affecting the SP, surely management are not up to shoot them selves in the foot we will see positive weeks ahead and most probably we will get updated on the overall business plan and progress hopefully the long waited Objectives continue to unfold, this would be "the timing" see what Next Week brings

The Board would like to thank Mr. Rantall for his exceptional contribution during his tenure as Chairman and the key role he has played in setting up the Company’s internal controls, reporting, governance and corporate oversight.

Patrick Canion said, “I am very proud to accept this appointment, as I have experienced personally the positive difference the services of Intiger make to financial planners across the country. The Company greatly appreciates the contribution that Mark Rantall has made to our growth and development. Since joining us, he’s been instrumental in building the Company and establishing a strong governance system. We wish him every success in his future.”

Mr. Rantall said, “I have enjoyed my time with Intiger. I believe that their services will make an essential contribution to helping financial planners make quality advice accessible to more Australians.”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.