CF1 0.00% 2.6¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Hi IAMsters, It's been a while since I've posted something of...

1. 167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    Hi IAMsters,

It's been a while since I've posted something of worth. I don't have anything specific to add, but wanted to check into the thread and make a few comments and observations over the last month or so:

1. IAMLTH.com is a great website. I'm impressed how this has taken off despite not seeing something like this before being done by the investor community and spawned from an online chat forum. Well done @Odyssey360 - great info and consolidated view of IAM.
    2. FYI @TheArchitect, the CEO is Mark Fisher (not Rantall), but I know this was completely accidental as I know that you know all the management pretty well.
    3. AMP vs NAB: I'm still debating in my head which one it is. I know it doesn't really matter since they are both excellent household names and will be received the market very positively, but I can't stop myself from taking a punt (but I keep changing my mind). At this very second, I'm still going with NAB (Garvan in particular).
    4. Share price has held up extremely well. I've been holding since SRT days (coming up to 12 months now) and got in the 2 cent range and have held tightly the entire way. @TheArchitect has summarised the trend channels very well and played them even finer.
    5. The journey so far has been awesome. I have never been bored for a second with this stock, even though I check it every day, it's always great and entertaining to watch. Some of my highlights (and lowlights) include: fighting over their profile photos and fake testimonials on their website through to the extended delays in communication and share suspension, through to FPA Mark Rantall announcement, PC tweets and attending Sydney seminar.

Cheers to a Merry Xmas and next few weeks.

I will be using my 2 weeks holiday to research this baby a bit more, industry trends and finding the next IAM (high expectations I know).

To IAM - it's been an amazing year.

Bodhi_Trader

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.6¢ $5.98K 230K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 360000 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 62376 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.09pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.