CF1 0.00% 2.3¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Ann: Intiger Commences Pilot and Partnership Program, page-281

1. 309 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    IAM SO EXCITED!! I couldn't sleep a wink

Regardless of what happens today, GLTAH!

It's been an amazing journey and looking forward to a brighter future … couldn't bring myself to sell a single share.
    They say not to fall in love, but IAM in love and it's BEAUTIFUL.… regardless of how it goes, what's life without love

Ps. Great work GG, I was next to you at the meeting and fired a few at PC and MF. But you have taken it to the next level mate with IAMLTH (me 3.5 years).

Forestfield and others, MW negotiated for 18 months with MF to get the backdoor listing (remember the times we would speculate, that was 1 year ago and 4 bags). The other acquisitions were just fluff -> MW ain't gonna sell a single share after landing the DREAM TEAM. (This is not about money for him, as his wealth is abundant. He wants a legacy and MF will deliver IMO) They are all long on this and by default many of us are too … even STT and DT's are going long and can't control their emotions

M17, miss you mate -> wish you joined in on HC.
    Arch, you have continued to nail it -> can't wait to see what your move is today.

WELL DONE ALL, well done!

Shoutout to @tangrams and the gentleman whose late father left a motza of RSL shares. Also glyco, seethru and bodhi AND the other 100+

Wish things were different, and ALL remained on the forum.

Very emotional, and IAM thankful.

Good luck ALL …

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 220000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.