CF1 4.35% 2.4¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

I've been on HC for 10 years now, followed a number of stocks...

1. 281 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    I've been on HC for 10 years now, followed a number of stocks over my time but rarely post.
    The IAM forum has been fantastic in my time here and I love the website its spot on in my opinion, the first I've seen of its kind, well done to all involved.

What sickens me though is these bloody predictions. Back to reality the share price has moved around 30% in 2 days everyone's up a lot of money and feeling good. The IAM thread has had thousands of hits over the last 2 days yet what do all the new comers see? Huge share price predictions and ridiculously immature "IAM" memes. I just see this as such a wasted opportunity when we could revert back to the quality informative posts that have lured so many to look deeper into this amazing company..
    Also everyone rambles on about how much they hate "down rampers" well... stop feeding them things like this and it gives them far far less ammo.
    I've watched all of afore mentioned send plenty of threads into garbage before so please don't think that I'm having a go at anyone but I'm just trying to prevent that from happening here.

We're on a good thing here I'm certain and so are most of you reading this so let's concentrate on convincing others of this through highlighting the actually substance of this company not through spoon feeding ammo to people we know love to derail threads.

Disclosure; I bought back in the srt days, I'm here for the long haul and couldn't be happier with my investment. I enjoy some banter but let's not let it take over. I wish everyone the best of luck.
    Last edited by TJH11: 30/11/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $13.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.4¢ $7.572K 315.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 34490 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 526277 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.22pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.