ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 276 Posts.
    I don't like seeing big walls, they always crumble to some extent & often due to a pump n dump, they usually regain back to roughly the high point but in a sustainable way. Not saying IAM is a bad stock, it's hot as it gets but if you think this rate of rise is sustainable your kidding yourself. Sure, most are in it for the LT & see 10 bagged blue skies but reality is the 6c will fall back to 5.6-5.8 before another sustainable climb.

Hence why I sold at .64 yesterday and brought back in at .59. Expect a re-rate today and a climb on Friday/Monday. Just because it's December 1 doesn't mean we get news today. It will come but look at it objectively and it's perfect time for pump n dump... It is a financial institution after all, they're the ones with the tricks up their sleeves.

Just my opinion. I'm hoping it continues to rise as well as I now have a higher stake in the company, for free. Beware of the walls. Pick the top & hopefully the bottom. I know I've got my buy & sell bets hedged & ready for the day. Will be watching

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.