CF1 16.0% 2.9¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Ann: Intiger Commences Pilot and Partnership Program, page-496

1. 209 Posts.
    Hey

You should go through the posts and read through the summaries of the seminars, as well as some of the other members who post here regularly with their calculations. They all have some good information for you to read through and view your own opinions.

Some answers to your questions from my view:

Klip - will be charged at a rate of 10% of their fees. This is mandatory. I did read some suggest 10-12%, so not sure if I missed part of them comments.

Lilly - my understanding is that they have not worked out how much to charge for this yet. The program is also being finalized, so not yet quite ready to be used. So unknown at this stage

There was talk of a minimum monthly charge, can't remember where this came from - possibly one of the very early discussions. Won't quote anything here as I can't remember details for sure.

Other ways people have looked at possible income is through existing customers. We were told that we have 9 clients and in the Sept 16 quarter they were invoiced $205K. Note that for the current clients, they are probably paying a discounted rate than what Sentry and any new deals would be paying (PC confirmed that IPAC are on a discounted rate).

Not the most detailed response, but should give you a start and should go through the seminar summaries posts.

GL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.