CF1 10.0% 2.2¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Here is the post re sell targets which might have been missed as...

1. 12,115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Here is the post re sell targets which might have been missed as I posted it on another thread in response to @LongPier... when we have so many threads created on daily basis, we lose content quite often... perhaps we should stick few with few threads only... link to the post

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/co...64026/page-1416?post_id=20964359#.WD-cVySoR_B

Its beautiful when your own prediction comes good sometimes... Remember we were told that it was expensive at 1c then 1.3c... then 2c then 3c then 4c and I am sure many would say the same thing now... the beauty about RSL/SRT/IAM has been that it keeps moving in its own pace... no crazy fluctuations just slow and steady...

Now the sell targets... of course for entertainment purpose no buy recommendation or anything...

First of all, the targets in the above mentioned post are outdated... here are the reasons (I know we already know each of this but worth visiting time and again lol)
    1. IAM has done extremely well to put together this team and its improving...
    2. Communication with share holders improved a lot... thanks to our favorite Director PC... He is just doing amazing job particularly twitter side of things... he is there for us to discuss things and to share his opinions in the most professional yet frank way... IMO his willingness to engage with shareholders above and beyond the normal old fashioned ways is like a fresh air for me... Seriously appreciate it...
    3. At that time, I only met MW... I have now attended two meetings where I have listened to MF and PC... PC comes with knowledge of the industry, immense experience and connections... Plus he is passionate to improve the financial planning industry so the common folks like me can have better financial advice... MF on the other hand comes as a very intelligent, passionate and energetic entrepreneur who has established this product after extensive research... and the model is based on his vision to see things well before most people would have seen and then he established this product and business model which is not a luxury its rather a need... So the industry has to either accept it or come up with something new at a competitive price and in serious short time frame... which is hardly possible IMO...
    4. 9 paying clients and revenue (after heavily discounted services which won't be the same for future clients) close to 900k... The beauty is they are not offering services to individual practices anymore... if they do, they are already profitable IMO...
    5. A wait list as long as anything...
    6. Recruitment of staff that's like 20-30 every month... and IAM already have 70 plus staff members...
    7. HoA with Sentry... Yes, some people suggested its a low key thing... but seriously is it? Sentry having a dedicated staff member to work with Intiger is a commitment IMO... and then the wording of the articles, the statements made by the representatives of one of the largest Independent Group in the sector nearly giving me the impression that Sentry wants Intiger services more than Intiger wants to provide them services (this is strictly my own opinion)...
    8. Once and if the pilot rolls out to Sentry Group as a large MF will have all his milestones done and dusted... That means we will need our calculators to guess the market cap of IAM IMO...
    9. Conversations with pretty much all large banks IMO... if not all, definitely more than 1... And we might have HoA or MoU with a house hold name as early as next month which is just a day away...

So I can keep going but lets just wind it up... Those sell targets have long gone into the bin... for now I am planning to let this thing find its way... Hopefully, I won't be forced to sell some due to my unforeseen cash commitments...

As always, buy sell or hold based on individual risk appetite...

Cheers and all the best

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.002(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $36.83K 1.750M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1662472 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 211200 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.