ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,187 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 389
    Hey @onix786, for your viewing pleasure ...

upload_2016-12-5_8-13-55.png

Just a few caveats:
    - this is my interpretation only, based on MF's confidence that M1-M4 NPAT targets will be hit by 30/6/19 with Sentry deal alone
    - performance shares can be only measured against profit targets and issued as at 30th June each year between now and 30/6/19
    - Based on MF's confidence, I've taken a guess at what the NPAT will be each year and then applied what I believe is a reasonable PE multiple based on the year on year NPAT growth figure
    - remember that markets are forward looking, so they start to price in future profits once they gain some expectation/confidence that the profit figures will be achieved
    - I'm more concerned with the likely overall trend in NPAT growth and the S/P following this explosive growth trend upwards over time rather than the actual numbers themselves
    - this is really just a guestimate at this stage until we know things like numbers of practices (thinking Sentry might be about ~130), average revenue per practice (maybe $100K pa), profit margin (maybe 40% once fully functioning), KLIP revenue (extra 10% of gross revenues
    - MOU 2 will likely blow these figures out of the water if it is actually a NAB, AMP, IOOF

Keep smiling

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.