CF1 0.00% 2.4¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

HMMMM, Elphamale you remind me of a big rogue bull running...

1. 8,807 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 565
    HMMMM, Elphamale you remind me of a big rogue bull running rampant in a china shop destroying all in its path exactly what you are doing here.
    You sound like one mean beast tearing the company apart with your rant of an unrealistic view of proceedings at hand.
    You say managements aspirations are no longer realistic, I and many here disagree with that statement as for the fact that as a company they have vision and belief that working hand in hand with the biggest bank in the land for the past 20 mths and now well into a pilot stage passing every test in various depts of its operation is very realistic and speaks volumes for the success of BOOM2 to be intigrated in the FP branches of the 3 subs trialing it.
    Longer it goes the better it looks. IAM as a company do what they need to do, run by some very astute directors and a very smart team to have taken it this far into a pilot with CBA partnering the project also throwing unlimited resources into it speaks volumes.
    Let you know something. The lipstick on this pig when it is dressed up when the deal gets signed will be the most sort after bacon in the country and will be a showpiece for the future.

Have a look at the market today and what does it tell you. It is unfazed about the closure of the SYD office, not a problem hence no sell off today. 35K bought and thats it so far nearing the end of the day in 40 mins time. Mr Market doesnt think that yesterdays memo was "FLUFFY", just a few nervous sellers thinking the worst yesterday that it was the end of the world.

IAM still stands and it will take more than the naysayer trolls wasting their time and energy demonising IAM as a failure.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 128307 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 265827 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.