CF1 0.00% 2.0¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Hi scombley Seeing u like scepticism (tongue in cheek b4 try...

1. 6,237 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2837
    Hi scombley

Seeing u like scepticism (tongue in cheek b4 try crucify me) in my mind I would contest that statement...just my opinion.

The deal effectively validates Intigers ability to secure a "pilot" (albeit positively in a large entity) in a "select group of practices and branches" (how many?) to which end, if successful, would then validate Intigers technology and ability to serve large corporate customers.

As I said, a positive Ann, outcome with some traction and direction but total validation at this time, not yet imo. Personally like details if possible for informed decisions not assumptions. But each to their own obviously.

Sign on the dotted line once pilot successful and away IAM will go.

@MidfieldGeneral

Thx, well put and enjoy the MR drop...amazing region with lovely wines.

However, "legal agreements really just buy time and confidence that the product really stands on its own two feet and is a lasting solution to an industry problem"...

I personally don't see how these legal agreements validate a "lasting solution to an industry problem". They merely create an accord between the parties to pilot the service on agreed terms.

Just as an explorer has drill rigs onsite does not validate the results of the drill program. Results do. People will always buy and sell based and their own assumptions, DD, targets, risk appetite etc and think we agree no one should be here to tell someone their personal strategy is wrong, including myself of which I am merely presenting a personal view.

Success of the pilot and subsequent binding and revenue generating agreements will be the big kicker for holders and as I said prev hopefully the most positive scenarios play out.

All the best for holders and if LT then incremental sustained increases to the SP are more beneficial than huge BO's and huge pullbacks. A positive sustainable uptrend & growth with minor pullbacks is the LT friend whilst the aforementioned BO's and spikes are friends of those with shorter horizons.

GLTAH in all sincerity...leave to it.
    Last edited by FullMoonFever: 02/02/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ $3.985K 199.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 500000 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 209432 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.