ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 13,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    My brain hurts reading this stuff....so one does not seriously think a 12 month trial with CBA means something....oh boy....

If it was a binding agreement it would be 10 cents plus.....so I will leave it to the geniuses on here can work out how much trialling with CBA after BOOM2 been in place for less than 3 months might mean in terms of market value compared to where IAM was trading at without this.

I won't comment anymore on this thread for the rest of the weekend as I can't hack reading all the dumb shite posted on here that people can't work out what is a major re-rating announcement. I actually think the company timed the announcement to come out Friday as allowed stale holders to sell out Friday and smart money to accumulate ahead of the fireworks Monday. All imho. Could be wrong as I don't predict when things run on particular day but over weeks....and if IAM is still in 1's in couple of weeks you can then come back and taunt me but until then I will leave the dumb stuff to others as these threads and reading some of the really stupid stuff on here is making my brain hurt.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.