CF1 0.00% 2.2¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

What a promising way to start 2018 on! Great announcement and...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 86 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    What a promising way to start 2018 on! Great announcement and some great posts (GravyTrain01, baxtermail, Davy Boy, elit, FullMoonFever, MidfieldGeneral, Antovdv, Beard_of_Zeus, and too many others to mention).

Someone once said
    “You don’t know what we know.” It’s starting to come together. I went back over a recent post of mine to revisit the context and see what other dots could be joined up (here’s the edited extract). Back then I was still holding the faith but my mood was sombre.

“Step by step, day by day, is how you build a business to last a generation.” Patrick Canion

That’s why I continue to hold despite the setbacks because I still find the story incredibly compelling and imo the management team is talented, passionate and agile enough to see their vision through. You are free to think otherwise this is my opinion only. The extracts and comments below have either been taken from ASX Announcements or from podcasts and interviews conducted with members of the management team and imo remain valid until such time as Intiger varies or corrects them. They paint a picture that I’m prepared to back. The price in brackets roughly reflects the sp at around each event.

February 1st – ASX Ann December Quarterly (6.6c)
    Significant ongoing engagement with multiple brand name national financial services licensee’s & practices focused on expanding Intigers national service distribution footprint under MOU & subsequent contract.
    Successful engagement with the Philippine Government & Australian Department of Trade as Intigers preferential economic status (PEZA) is catalyzed. This rare & significant designation under Philippine law affords Intiger significant fiscal & non-fiscal incentives inclusive 100% exemption from corporate income tax, VAT zero-rating, exemption from payment of all local government fees, licenses or taxes & exemption from withholding tax.

February 20th – Podcast with Mark Fisher (6.2c)
    We created this industry
    The financial planning industry is aware of IAM now
    ASX and overseas players are watching Intiger
    Just be aware that there is a significant entity, very significant entity being created here, it’ll have its ups and downs but you are in the right place you are on the right train

June 16th - Podcast with Patrick Canion (3.5c)
    Don’t expect growth to be linear or in equal parts Very confident that milestones 1 to 4 will be achieved We’re deliberately building a business and/or for scale to provide an international entity a red carpet entry to the Australian market Some of the Practices are after bespoke engagement/services
    Over past couple of weeks one of Australia's largest financial institutions started approving their practices to start using IAMs services. The top 2 practices within this institution have started sending work to IAM. They have 30-40 advisors in them Taking on new practices and clients weekly The appetite is huge.

June 27th - ASX Ann - Launch ATS (4.1c)
    The directors of Intiger Group Limited (IAM) (Intiger or the Company) are pleased to announce the launch of Intiger Accounting and Taxation Services (ATS), developed in response to client demand.
    Intiger is ideally positioned to service the nationwide market and capture the immediate demand.
    Intiger has rapidly built the backbone of ATS, employing seven (7) Certified Practicing Accountants & associated production staff to deliver on immediate demand.
    The Company has seen significant existing client interest for the solution and will look to quickly scale the operation and onboard new clients. Whilst not contributing materially to IAM’s earnings in the current quarter, the Company believes that this represents a potentially robust new revenue stream, further diversifying the Company’s operations into related fields.

July 14th - Interview with Patrick Canion (3.7c)
    We’ve reverse engineered the revenues Intiger needs to reach the performance milestone targets (cumulative NPAT by 30 June 2019 $1m $4m $11m $40m) we’re on target to achieve our goals
    God bless the LTHs.

July 28th - ASX Ann Business Activity Update (3.0c)
    Opened 3rd Global Processing Centre in Cebu, Philippines
    Opened East Coast Headquarters in Darling Harbour, Sydney
    Successful testing and pilot launch of our industry first online client ordering portal.

Successful execution of pilot program with the Sentry Group & ongoing growth of Sentry Practice engagement
    33% increase in new Practice clients to 24 as at 30 June 2017.
    Commenting on the growth of the business, Chair Patrick Canion said: “The Company has made significant progress over the past quarter, both in revenue, client numbers and infrastructure. We continue to put in place the building blocks of a business that will last for generations, and at the same time achieve revenue growth in line with our business plan. We look forward to the formal launch of our client portal and the accelerated growth that will bring.

31st July ASX Ann - BOOM (2.8c)
    Intiger Group Limited (Intiger or the Company) (ASX: IAM), is pleased to announce the launch of ‘BOOM’, an industry leading Back Office Online Management Portal, to aggressively reduce the cost & improve the efficiency of core administrative and paraplanning processes for the financial planning profession.

7th August - Interview with Patrick Canion – Business and BOOM Update (2.1c)
    Within a couple days after the launch that single article in the Australian resulted in interest from key people in large licenses and generated huge interest
    The company behind MOU2 had seen the article and were given access to an internal demo version of BOOM

7th August ASX Ann – Director appointment and resignation (2.1c)
    Intiger is pleased to announce the appointment Mr Tony Chong to the position of Non-Executive Director of the Company. Mr Mathew Walker has chosen to step aside to pursue other commercial activities.
    Intigers offshore processing model has gained extraordinary traction and we are excited to see new opportunities, markets & revenue lines being requested from us regularly. As service markets globally face a seemingly never-ending assault on margins as costs rise and revenue lines fall away, Intiger is perfectly positioned to deliver much needed solutions to some of Australia & South East Asias largest & oldest professional services industries.
    Commenting on his appointment, Tony Chong said: “I am delighted to be joining the Intiger board. Intiger’s highly scalable platform is an innovative technology, disrupting the traditional financial planning industry and I am extremely excited by its growth potential."
    The Company is also pleased to advise that, as a result of the successful national BOOM launch, the industry-first automated fintech processing technology, and our ongoing aggressive drive for growth, Managing Director Mark Fisher will increase his focus on strategic business expansion. This will include, but not be limited to, sector-aligned global acquisitions as the Company continues to build its global profile, reputation and scale

3rd October

Last tweet posted on IAMLTH.com

27th October ASX Ann – Market Update & 4C (1.4c)
    As advised in our ASX release of August 7 2017, the Company continues to look to expand its scale through appropriate, value-accretive acquisitions. Confidential discussions continue to be non-binding and non-conclusive at this stage.
    Commenting on the growth of the business, Chair Patrick Canion said: “The Company has made significant progress over the past quarter, both in revenue, client numbers and infrastructure. We continue to put in place the building blocks of a business that will last for generations, and at the same time achieve revenue growth in line with our business plan. We look forward to the formal launch of our client portal and the accelerated growth that will bring.“

24th November ASX Ann – BOOM2 Development Update (1.0c)
    Intiger Managing Director Mark Fisher said, “Existing and potential practice and licensee clients have been engaged with Intiger in testing BOOM2 over the last two months.”
    “The first release of BOOM2 with selected clients is scheduled for the week commencing 27th November with a phased rollout occurring thereafter & on a client-by-client basis.”

29th November - AGM
    Silence

So where is Intiger now in relation to its growth and maturation as a company? You’ll recall the first graphic below was posted by Intiger back in May, it seems like we’re only now approaching the point indicated on the curve. As for the second chart, well I’m guessing we’re somewhere around the wiggles of false hope. Looking forward to a considerably better story from Intiger in 2018 and a significantly better share price.

And one final quote from Mark, “What I would ask is that please keep focussed on the goals the big goals of the creation of the dynasty solution. Don’t worry too much about the short term maybe a missed contract here or there or upset or sometimes if we go over along the way because in the large scheme of things they’re irrelevant. I’m not saying that any of that is likely to happen in the near future at all please don’t anyone worry about that. Just be aware that there is a significant entity, very significant entity being created here, it’ll have its ups and downs but you are in the right place you are on the right train.

Good luck to all holders in 2018 hope your trading strategies bring you success also wishing Patrick and Mark and the entire team at Intiger as prosperous new year, HenryA

Well the above was written one month ago and much of it now makes a lot more sense to me following Friday’s announcement. We might not have an MOU but blimey Patrick and Mark and the team at Intiger have one of Australia’s biggest brand names and leading financial institutions via three of its subsidiaries at the same table in a deal for a pilot program trialling the provision of Intiger’s services.

Whilst it’s not the MOU that I was after it is imo a huge step forward. I reckon there’s be a few in the fp world sitting up and taking notice.
    To put it in perspective, Intiger’s market cap is in the order of $30 million now compare it to the behemoth below (following quoted from *********).

Commonwealth’s wealth management division posted a $550 million profit in FY2017 and has over $146 billion in funds under management (FUA), $219 billion of assets under management (AUM) and $2.3 billion of inforce premiums. Commonwealth Bank created one of Australia’s largest financial planning powerhouses in 2011 when it bought Count Financial for $370 million. With the addition of Financial Wisdom, Commonwealth Bank maintains Australia’s largest network of accounting-based advisory firms.

I still hold the faith and my mood is a lot more buoyant now. Clearly the volume spike on 24/1 had more to it. It’s all part of the jigsaw and I for one cannot wait to see it unfold. Wonder what other surprises will be announced.

Well done team Intiger. As Patrick tweeted We are very proud - the hard work starts now! $IAM

GLTA, Henry

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.