CF1 10.0% 2.2¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

If that was the case why didn't he sell out in the 5's a year...

1. 93 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    If that was the case why didn't he sell out in the 5's a year earlier, or at any point on the way down to 1c?

I think there was some form of falling out between him and the Company. I think the original Euroz purchasing was an organised on market takeover of his shares and you would think they would both have access to the same information at that time.

I want this Company to succeed even though I no longer have any funds in it simply because I have followed it so closely for so long and truly believed in the story.

It very well might be just around the corner from taking off but I have also had that feeling prior to every quarterly for the last two years.

From the market update on 7/2/2018 it was stated in regards to the CBA pilot "There is an agreed price schedule for services to be provided by the Company in the pilots.The price schedule affords the Company a commercially viable profit margin on all workcompleted." You can't say that and then in the same breath say there has been any meaningful uptake in the pilots given the revenue.  

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.002(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $36.83K 1.750M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1662472 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 211200 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.