CF1 10.0% 2.2¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

What I keep coming back to is MF's words in Bris. For those that...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 239 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    What I keep coming back to is MF's words in Bris. For those that are new, I suggest you go back and read some of the reports.

Anyone that knows MF, understands he's a perfectionist, obsessive about his work. He's not about to release his baby until he's 100% confident.

His main priority was to ensure they didn't take on too many practices that would blow up their systems until it was 100% ready. This included the portal, even needing a waiting list after its rolled out to ensure a quality service until they iron out the problems, which there always will be.

So from that, yes MF could have taken on more clients, put up the open for business sign, made the $400k, kept HC and shareholders happy, but risked a poor experience for customers, which would in turn lose customers. I believe they have strategically hand picked the practices they want to help them perfect their systems.

If they wanted growth above all else, could have released the website 6m ago, could have advertised, which would have brought new customers, but they didn't, they strategically kept to the process to perfect their systems.

I now believe they're happy with where their systems are at, inc portal, and ready to promote and scale up to meet the demand - knowing they can service it, 50 new hires for example, which they couldn't in the past.

Cue the trolls......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.