CF1 0.00% 2.3¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Nice posts bulldozer. Good to see you back in Sower. Jocko I'm...

1. 86 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    Nice posts bulldozer. Good to see you back in Sower. Jocko I'm with you I can't imagine mock SOAs took 19 steps. I personally think the NAB announcement came out of left field and not part of the documented MOU#2 , MOU#3 objectives that were set last year. I could be wrong, usually am, just seems odd.

Anyway here’s my round-up for the week and outlook.

There is a non-binding arrangement between IAM and NAB Financial Planning around mock SOAs.
    Call it what you will in my book IAM has a foot in the door with NAB!
    NAB and other leading entities need solutions and quick (well documented in the media).
    IAM has an incredibly well connected team.
    IAM has the vision and the solutions
    I won’t comment any more on the fiasco, it’s been done to death – time to move on.

It’s well documented that there is unprecedented demand for IAMs solutions/services.
    FPs are lining up, have been lining up such that there is at least a 12-13 month waiting list.
    But IAM’s strategy is to go for the big players Licensees rather than individual FPs.
    We know from the company’s objectives that MOU#2 and MOU#3 were on the table and likely to be announced in 2017 Q1 and Q2.

We know from the seminar series that IAM were already in talks with MOU#6 and MOU#7
    The MOU#1 with Sentry was well underway at the time of the trading halt.
    We know that the Sentry pilot was expanded from 6 to 15 Practices.
    In fact the binding agreement is expected to be finalised this quarter (that’s not my wish list but a stated objective by IAM)
    Both MOU#2 and MOU#3 are with leading Financial Planning entities.

Remember IAM is about disrupting the financial planning industry.
    Disruption is happening now.
    IAM is on the map and they don’t have a sales team
    Sentry pilot imo will become a binding agreement (again my opinion only) and then the leading players will all take note (if they haven’t done so already)
    MOU#2 and MOU#3 will be announced with leading financial planning entities
    IAM want to create a dynasty a lasting legacy

This will be a hell of a wild ride and not for the faint hearted so all I can add is do your research and be very clear about entry/exit strategies.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 103307 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 299807 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.07am 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.