CF1 10.0% 2.2¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

I seriously don't understand why there is still an argument on...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 262 Posts.
    I seriously don't understand why there is still an argument on whether its an MOU or an SOU. Either way it's non-binding, either way Nab is trialling our services.

I had the pleasure of having a solid discussion with Patrick Canion back at the Perths Investor Seminar and he made it quite clear that all clients coming onboard would start with an MOU or a similar arrangement. That way they aren't wasting time with making corporate agreements and its in line with their strategy of letting their product do the talking.

For the downrampers complaining about the $800 deposit. The company made it clear that its not material, if anything it can be interpreted into Nabs first investment in IAM.

Vanzant, I see where your coming from saying this might not have been managements intended MOU2 but I have to disagree with you. Management disclosed back in june 2016 at the shareholder prospectus meeting that they were having non-binding discussions with both amp & nab. NAB was a long time coming IMO, not a last minute MOU2 replacement. I think the only reason why the MOU wasn't signed back in December is because nab asked for the 3rd global operating centre. (Which is due to be opened this month)

I'm really excited to see whats ahead this month. Nab will slowly get their toes wet and we should see updates as they progress to a pilot. Our 3rd global operating centre should open later this month. We could also see some more material agreements with Sentry later this month and I suspect we'll see financial wisdom sign an mou in the 4th week of march. Which explains the Sydney visits as financial wisdom would require cba to sign it off.

Congratulations to all holders, especially those that kept their cool the past couple of days.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.