ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 807
    Hi SRT/IAM crew... long time watcher, 1st time poster here.
    Thankyou all for your terrific research, info & some silly chit chat to fill the gaps in between. Has given me confidence in my investment & reassurance over all this time leading up to & during the suspension even when the company itself hasnt been overly forthcoming with much (if any) info.
    With a bit of luck MWs intent of holding back the details (hopefully only until acquisition was complete) & by only including industry kinds with contacts will result in a considerable & sustained sp increase upon relist.
    With regard to your comments Junior64 your scepticism is understandable based on our little detail released to market but going by HC members feedback from the recent AGM things look to be moving along quite nicely even while in suspension.
    The release of the 3B yesterday implies that the first 2 milestones have already been hit...meaning Intiger is well and truly profitable & moving forward. They must already have multiple clients who have brought great revenue already to have reached the 2nd milestone target & $4mil NPAT prior to relist.
    If thats the case & its most likely that at this stage as you suggest neither AMP or any of the big 4 are yet to sign up then there is unbelievable growth potential yet to come wouldnt you say?
    Remember only 85 practices needed to hit milestone 4 wasnt it equating to 2% of the Australian FP industry.
    Rapid growth confirmed by need for additional staff as recently discovered by the HC faithful.
    Lets hope IAM turns out to be the unicorn we all hope it is & that MWs famous 10-20c call is not only met but exceeded in time.
    With the dream team board of directors & combined knowledge who am I to argue.
    GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.