SRT 0.00% 16.0¢ strata investment holdings plc

Has a stock ever bagged straight after an rto relist?? Usually...

1. 692 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    Has a stock ever bagged straight after an rto relist?? Usually it spikes around 30-50% on opening before a big sell of and slow drift back towards CR price. Working in a financial institution, I know how drawn out negotiations can be and I know that something like this would not be straight forward to implement for amp/one of the big 4. I have been in since the start but it's almost the same sort of conversation during suspension with some ridiculous valuations included. 50c on relist??? Might aswell start the $1 party know and talk about all the boats and houses we are going to buy..

With that being said, Intiger has the best boards and business models I have seen from rto's thus far. Along with that we had great terms with Intiger with vendors only being paid if they meet net profit milestones. We are in for a good ride but don't expect too many fireworks at the beginning. Intiger will not be going through the same huge fluctuations as other gimmicky tech stocks but will rerate over time as we gain new clients and prospect further ones. In theory we still don't know much about the company itself so let's just take it as it comes and see Intiger blossom into the market darling it may one day become..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.